Mason Equity Group is a property management company that specializes in property management solutions. Our expertise in residential, commercial, and retail property management allows us to provide unparalleled service. The core goal of our operation is to bring tenants and properties together while making the leasing process uncomplicated for both.
We are looking for an Property Manager to join our team in our location in Dover, OH. This individual will oversee most of the day-to-day operations for the Administrative and Leasing duties and ensuring that our properties and our services are up to our company standards. The ideal individual for this position must be organized and have great interpersonal skills to be successful as the Leasing Agent.
- Determine priorities of improvement for the properties.
- Overall management of the property (Collecting monthly payments, answering any questions to guests and tenants)
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms to tenants.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Making Post Office and Bank runs.
- Screen prospective tenants to ensure they meet application requirements.
- Meet potential renters and guide them on tours of available units.
- Follow up on leads for potential commercial/residential renters.
- Complete lease applications and assist with verification of application information.
- Attracting new tenants through advertising on all company social media platforms and property viewings.
- Setting rental rates and enforcing lease agreements.
- Prepare lease documents for potential renters using property standards and regulations.
- Handle the collection of rent payments, security deposits and application fees.
- Address tenant complaints.
- Inspect properties before and after vacating.
- Terminating leases and initiating eviction proceedings.
- Maintaining records of income, expenses, signed leases, tenant complaints, maintenance, etc.
- Keeping residents informed of any changes to rental agreements or upcoming property issues.
- Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically to maintain our level of company standards.
- Proven experience as a Property Manager
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Valid Driver License/Clean Driving Record
- Experience in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Persuasive marketing and sales skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mason Equity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law. Mason Equity is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and
Contact us to apply